You may be thinking that on your new vehicle warranty covers all the expenses on failures and why such a service will be required which means an additional burden. We are giving here under answers to your query and sharing with you as to what we are going to offer you in our Sampoorna Seva package:-
- We are sure that once in a way, you should have read Operator Service Book (OSB), which describes in details of preventive maintenance & upkeep of your vehicle. Our service schedule is so designed that your vehicle requires to visit our authorized workshop at least once in 9,000 Kms interval for preventive maintenance. Here is our service offer to you:-
- All the services as per OSB
- Replacement of wear & tear items like clutch, brake lines, king pin kits, propeller shaft centre bearing & its rubber, hubs oil seals & bearings, ball joints, fan belt etc. as & when required.
- Servicing of alternator & starter motor once in 18 months or earlier if required.
- Repairs of all aggregates, should they require so with in contract period.
Moreover anytime, anywhere the vehicle needs any highway support, we are there to help you out.
There are certain items which are not covered for free replacement under this scheme, however repairs/replacement of these parts can be carried out on charge basis :-
- Tyres/Tubes/Rims Replacement.
- Paint services related to chrome, upholstery, door trims, floor mats, roof linings, glass work, body work, or any other super structure or services of other accessories added to the vehicle post manufacture or equipment not fitted as standard to the vehicle.
- Fuel & Air Tank
- Daily Check ups
- Trailer & Coupling
- Bulb Replacement.(All Types)
- Glasses including windscreen glass
- Wiper and its blades
- Battery repairs or replacement
- Spring leafs & suspension work including shock absorbers
- Chassis frame failures and repairs